Thứ Sáu, 13 tháng 5, 2016

Unfortunate incident of missing cash

Dear team,

I am really sorry to report an unfortunate incident in my room. I have realised that 100 usd is missing from my safe. 

This morning before I left for my excursion to the mud bath I reported to the guest services that the safe in the room is not locking and I am getting continuous error messages. One security personnel arrived and he could not solve it and said it may be an issue with the battery so he called the maintenance person. After some effort he said it is now working and so I checked it then and left. 

Since I was back late evening I just came to the room and left for the spa however now when I checked back the locker was open and again to my dismay the same error messages messages were being displayed. I checked my cash and unfortunately I am missing 100 usd from my purse. I had categorically counted all my cash this morning..in fact while the security was here- since I had to leave for my excursion immediately..I am attaching a video of the error messages taken now which i am getting again (which I was told were resolved this morning by maintenance) since the locker is again in a continuous open mode and not being locked. 

Since I am on a research trip for my business as you know every amount makes a difference and I am very concerned about this.

I reported the incident to reception sometime ago and I was told it will be discussed and sorted in the morning. I have an excursion at 7:30 am tomorrow and I'm not sure how this will be resolved by then but since I cannot lock the safe and after this incident I am carrying my valuables with me and I request no one to enter my room including housekeeping until this issue is resolved.

Hoping for your cooperation in this regard.

Regards,

Keya

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét