Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 6, 2016

Các hình thức chủ động và bị động

1. Các hình thức chủ động và bị động
Turn on the lights, please! >> let the light be turned on

please! .(luôn để "let" đầu câu mệnh lệnh bị động).

-people said that he was nice to his friend = It was said 

that he was nice to his friend => bị động : He was said to be 
nice to his friend.

-- they were repairing my car => my car was being repaired.

It's necessary for you to type this letter. >> This letter should/ must be typed by you. 

BỊ ĐỘNG CỦA CẤU TRÚC " NHỜ AI LÀM GÌ" Chủ động: S + have(get) + sb + (to)Vinf -->Bị động: S + 

have/ get + st +PP. VD: I have my father repair my bike. >> I have my bike repaired by my father.

We must repair the damage

I had him repair my watch (I had my watch repaired)

I got him to repair my watch (I got my watch repaired.) 

It needs to be repaired.(It needs repairing.)

I'll repair it now.(I start repairing)

 I'm busy repairing things.

 It cost me three hundred dollars to have my car repaired

The best thing to do is to ask an expert to repair it. 

My TV broke, so I had to take it to get it repaired.(mang đi sửa) 

Tom took his computer in to be repaired.(Tom đem máy vi tính 

vào (cần/phải/để) được sửa)(Tom took his computer in to  repair it)




ACTIVEPASSIVE
to-infinitiveI ought to meet Sophie at the stadium.I hope to be met at the stadium.
ing-form:I insist on meeting you at the stadium.
(I meet people.)
I love being met at the stadium.
(People meet me.)
It's your duty to make tea today. >> You are supposed to make tea today. 
It's impossible to solve this problem. >> This problem can't be solved.
It's necessary for you to type this letter. >> This letter should/ must be typed by you. 


Một số ví dụ khác: 
I want to play football. I hope to be chosen for the team. 
The minister agreed to answer questions. He agreed to be interviewed on television.
Why did Thomas keep making jokes about me? I don’t enjoy being laughed at. 
You say you remember telling me the story. But I certainly cant remember being told

Dạng –ing đứng sau giới từ. 
The man complained about being attacked by Nelson’s dog. 
Famous people get tired of being recognized everywhere they go.
2. Dạng chủ động mang nghĩa bị động
Dạng –ing chủ động đứng sau need sẽ mang nghĩa bị động: 
The bicycle needs oiling. (= The bicycle needs to be oiled.) 
(Chiếc xe đạp cần được thêm dầu.)The floor needs cleaning. (= The floor needs to be cleaned.) 
Ta không thể dùng dạng –ing bị động sau need.
KHÔNG VIẾT The-bicycle needs being oiled

Đôi khi ta dùng dạng to- infinitive để nói về một việc cần phải được làm. 
I’ve got some essays to write today.
We've got this bill to pay


Trên đây ta sử dụng thể chủ động (to write) bởi vì chủ ngữ của câu (I) là người phải làm việc đó. Nhưng nếu chủ ngữ không phải là người, chúng ta sử dụng dạng nguyên mẫu bị động. 
The essays are to be written today.
The bill is to be paid without delay.
All this mess has to be cleared away.
The goods have to be shipped


Ta có thể dùng be + to-infinitive để ra lệnh.
The problem is to be given top priority. 
You’re not to drive too fast. 
Sau chủ từ there, ta có thể dùng to-infinitive dạng chủ động hoặc bị động. 
There are some essays to write / to be written today. 
There is a bill to pay / to be paid.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét